In the world of Microsoft, the only constant thing is change. Office 365 has evolved into Microsoft 365. This is just a quick article highlighting some of the new and powerful features in Microsoft 365.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based service that includes the latest version of Windows, Office applications, and additional services. Microsoft is constantly adding new features and updates to Microsoft 365, so the list of new features can change regularly.
What is new and exciting with Microsoft 365?
- Microsoft Teams: Teams is a collaboration and communication platform that enables users to chat, share files, and hold video meetings. Teams now includes new features like breakout rooms, hand raising, and dynamic view.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PowerPoint now includes new features like the ability to create and present interactive forms, and new design options for slides.
- Microsoft Excel: Excel now includes new features like the ability to create and use AI-powered models, and new data analysis tools.
- Microsoft Outlook: Outlook now includes new features like the ability to schedule and join Teams meetings directly from the Outlook calendar. This is a huge timesaver.
- Microsoft OneDrive: OneDrive now includes new features like the ability to share files and folders with external users, and new collaboration tools.
These are just some of the new features in Microsoft 365. Microsoft is always adding new features, so it’s important to regularly check for updates to ensure you’re taking advantage of everything the platform has to offer.
We are seeing many organizations looking to us for training options to get employees up-to-speed with the new collaboration tools included in Microsoft 365. It makes complete sense to get refresher training in Microsoft 365 now that we are truly living in a hybrid working world.