Who should attend: This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Word.
Prerequisites: Microsoft Word – Level 1 or Equivalent.
Duration: 6 Hours
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create and modify tables to organize data and enhance appearance.
- Use the Mail Merge task pane with different data sources and main documents to create form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels.
- Use styles to create consistently formatted documents and to facilitate changing paragraph and character formatting.
- Create and insert Quick Parts to reuse data and content and create documents with consistent standards.
- Use existing templates to provide consistent document editing and formatting, and create custom form templates.
Creating and Managing Tables:
- Creating Tables
- Modifying and Formatting Tables
Using Mail Merge:
- Mail Merge Overview
- Form Letters
- Data Sources
- Mailing Labels
- Styles Overview
- Applying Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Creating Styles
- Copying Styles
Reusing Data and Content:
- Quick Parts Overview
- Working with Document Properties
- Working with Building Blocks
Working with Templates and Forms:
- Using Templates
- Creating Templates
- Working with Forms