Description: The course provides knowledge about how to work with Adobe Fresco. Learn the basic techniques and tools involved with digital drawing and painting through hands-on projects.
Why Fresco? It’s a simple and intuitive painting app and because of its access to so many pre existing Photoshop brushes makes it incredibly powerful too.
Who is this course for ?
- Artists and illustrators looking to learn new skills
- People who want to learn to draw but don’t know where to start
- Illustrators looking to learn everything about Fresco
- Anyone who wants to learn new techniques and take their drawing to the next level.
Requirements: An iPad or Windows computer that can run Adobe Fresco
We believe it’s best to learn through examples. here is what we will be doing in this course:
- We will be going over the tools
- After going over the tools we will be using them to draw to reinforce how they work
- The drawing sessions are simple and easy to follow, anyone can do them
- One project goes over how we can use the vector brushes to make cartoons and comics.
- Another project uses layers and the water color brushes to create unique illustrations
- The third project uses the oil brushes to blend paint and then layer masks to do some hand lettering and effects over it.
- The Final project takes all the skills we’ve used up to this point and put them all together in one final complex illustration.