Who should attend: This course is intended for new Microsoft Outlook users.
Prerequisites: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
Duration: 6 Hours
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Explore the Outlook environment, create customized notes, subscribe to RSS feeds, and learn to use Help.
- Communicate with electronic mail quickly and easily.
- Manage contact information and track communications.
- Address, distribute, file, sort, find, and manage messages efficiently.
- Record, prioritize, and track tasks.
- Schedule and manage appointments efficiently.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with others.
- Select print styles and print Outlook items.
Understanding the Outlook Environment:
- Outlook Concepts
- Getting Started
- Working in Outlook
- Creating and Customizing Notes
- Working with RSS Feeds
- Using Outlook Help
Communicating with E-mail Messages:
- Creating and Sending Messages
- Replying to, Forwarding, and Deleting Messages
Working with Contacts:
- Creating Contact Groups
- Organizing, Sorting, and Finding Messages
- Managing Junk E-mail
- Creating, Editing, and Deleting Tasks
- Organizing and Tracking Tasks
Scheduling and Managing Appointments:
- Scheduling Appointments
- Managing Appointments
- Calendar Options
- Planning, Requesting, and Scheduling Meetings
- Rescheduling and Cancelling Meetings
Printing Outlook Items:
- Selecting Print Styles and Printing Messages
- Printing Schedules and Contact Lists