Who should attend? This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Photoshop.
Prerequisites: Photoshop Foundations – Level 1 or equivalent.
Duration: 6 Hours
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
Creating Raster Images:
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Apply Tool Presets
Applying Vector Image Tools:
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Apply Type Special Effects
Applying Advanced Layer Techniques:
- Modify Images with Masks
- Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Combine images, and type to images
- Create and Apply Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Setting Project Requirements:
- Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities