Who should attend: This workshop is designed for web designers, mobile application designers, frontend developers, UX engineers
Prerequisites: Experience with UX and web design
Duration: 14 Hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web designers who wish to design an application with Adobe XD.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up Adobe XD to start designing an application.
- Develop quick wireframes.
- Create prototypes that contain micro interactions.
- Add UX designs to a CV.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Adobe XD and UX Design Tools
- Assets and components used in Adobe XD
- Design system environment in Adobe XD
Overview of Web Design
- UX vs UI vs product designer
- Low-fidelity design vs high-fidelity design
Setting up Adobe XD
- Downloading Adobe XD
- Navigating the Adobe XD UI
Designing Wireframes in Adobe XD
- Integrating types
- Adding colors and icons
- Structuring with headers and footers
- Layering with multiple web pages
- Using repeat grids
- Creating and updating symbols
- Creating gradients
- Using mood boards and other resources
Wireframe Web Cycle
- Uploading the wireframe for comments on Adobe XD
- Recording and documenting the interactions using Adobe XD
Web and Mobile Integration
- Adding Adobe XD interactivity
- Integrating an Adobe XD CC compatible software (E.g ProtoPie)
- Creating a simple app in Adobe XD
- Adding micro interactions
- Adding native features to the app
- Creating a pop up box