Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Online Collaboration
- What is SharePoint?
- SharePoint 2016 Version
- SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Groups
- SharePoint Permissions
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Site
What are SharePoint Team Sites?
- Elements of the SharePoint User Interface
- The Page Header
- The Quick Launch Pane
- The Page Section
- What are SharePoint Lists, Libraries, and Apps?
- Working with SharePoint Content
- Adding Documents
What are SharePoint Libraries?
- Add Documents to Libraries
What are Microsoft Office Online Apps?
- Use Office Online Apps with SharePoint
- Use SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Alerts
- View Document Properties
- Add Items to Lists
- What are SharePoint Lists?
- SharePoint Columns
- Types of Lists
- Modifying List Items
- List Options
- List Item Options
- Configure List Views
- What is a List View?
- List View Categories
- List View Types
- Default List Views
- Create a List View
- Change List View Settings
- Change List Display Styles Filter, Group, and Sort List Data
- List Filtering Options
- List Sorting Options
- Advanced List Filtering, Grouping, and Sorting
Using Collaboration and Communication Feature
- Update and Share Your Profile
- What are SharePoint Profiles?
- Profile Permissions
Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- The Newsfeed
- Follow Items or People in SharePoint
- Sharing Files
- OneDrive for Business
- Sites Page
- Create a Blog Post
- What are Blogs?
- View a Blog
- Creating a Blog Post
Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office
- Open and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Integration with Microsoft Office
- Save a Document to SharePoint from Microsoft Office
- Edit a Document in SharePoint using Microsoft Office
Use Document Versions in Microsoft Office
- What is Document Versioning?
- Document Versioning in SharePoint
- Check Out Documents
- Check In Documents
- Recover Deleted Items in SharePoint
- Access SharePoint Using Outlook
- Synchronize SharePoint with Outlook
- Find Synchronized
- SharePoint Information in Outlook
- Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods
- Synchronize OneDrive with SharePoint
- Use SharePoint with a Mobile Device
- SharePoint Mobile Device Access