Who should attend: This course is intended for new Microsoft PowerPoint users.
Prerequisites: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
Duration: 6 Hours
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Identify PowerPoint screen elements and terms in preparation for making efficient use of the program.
- Start a new presentation based on templates or themes, and use outlines to organize the text of a presentation.
- Create a consistent look throughout your presentations by using and customizing themes and styles, and learn how to preview and print your presentations.
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint slide layouts and text formatting tools.
- Use PowerPoint’s features for organizing and editing the information in your presentations.
- Enhance presentations by adding and modifying WordArt, SmartArt, and clip art graphics.
- Produce on-screen slide shows.
- Understanding Presentation Concepts
- Getting Started
Creating a New Presentation:
- Creating a New Presentation
- Organizing Text in Outlines
Working with Themes and Masters:
- Understanding Themes and Quick Styles
- Modifying Slide Masters
- Previewing and Printing a Presentation
Designing a Presentation:
- Applying Slide Layouts
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Bullets
- Editing a Presentation
Enhancing Presentations with Objects:
- Adding and Modifying WordArt
- Adding and Formatting SmartArt
- Adding and Managing Objects
- Adding Graphics
Producing a Presentation:
- Building a Slide Show
- Running a Slide Show